What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A family survival guide during times of crisis
- Showing you the reliable source of survival funds that didn ’t even cross your mind
- Showing you the most important 8 things you can repurpose from a used car
- Showing you how to save thousands while building a one-year stockpile
- Showing you how to instantly slash your survival cost to pennies
- Showing you how to identify the most overrated survival gear
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Prepping For Pennies scores 78.11/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.preppingforpennies.com/script/1, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD39.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: preppingforpennies.com you’ll also be taken through to preppingforpennies.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)